WinNsoft, a leading Software Training Institute in Delhi, India offers Six Months Training program in Dot Net to IT Engineering students (B.Tech/MCA). WinNsoft Dot Net Training courses focuses on practical as well as the theoretical aspects of learning. Our Dot Net Training Courses is to provide advance knowledge in .NET.
The 6 Months Industrial Training in .NET is ideal for the students who are pursuing their degree or have already completed their degree and about to enter in the Software Industry. Our .NET developers and trainers provide technical knowledge about real time development life cycle to the trainees.
After completing 6 Months Industrial Training, the trained individuals are offered with the training certificate by WebShree. Thus with the help of right Industrial Training from the right place you can acquire the appropriate skills along with great confidence in your field. The trained and expert .NET professionals interact with the trainees on one-to-one basis. Moreover our main focus is to provide the training through live projects.
- Technology: .NET, Sql Server 2008.
- Class Schedule: 1 Hour Theory on week days (Mon-Fri) and 2 Hrs Practical.
Six Months Industrial Training Course Modules
Industrial Training in Dot Net is a modular 6 Months Course, regularized over 5 days in a week, 3 hrs a day, and exclusively includes practical sessions. The course curriculum of Industrial Training in .NET comprises:
- Microsoft 3.5, 4.0 Framework
- Web-based Application
- Introduction to ASP.NET
- Server Controls
- Data Bound Controls
- State Management
- Handling DIV
- Working with CSS
- Exception Handling
- Windows Applications*
- Membership & Security
- Introduction to XM
- Web Services
- Sql Server
- Silver Light
- Crystal Report
- Java Script/Jquery
6 Months Industrial Training .Net
Added Advantages :
- Live Project
- 6 Months Industrial Training Certificate By WebShree (An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company).
After Six Months Industrial Training is over, You should be able To :
- Use various .NET programming language constructs to create several .NET technology applications.
- Use decision and looping constructs and methods to dictate program flow
- Apply advance error handling (Exception Handling) techniques.
- Implement Caching , Security, Ajax & LINQ features in your Application
- Apply RIA into your Application
- Effectively design the database for your Application
Six Months Industrial Training Target Job/Profile:
- Web Developer
- Application Developer
- Technical Consultant